Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X+ Setup Sheet and Tool List - 3rd party Add-on

I'm still looking for a way to change the Program Name (Progname) to stop output of the file extension ".NCI" or perhaps, pull the correct extension from the machine def for that particular machine.

It outputs, for example, "PART.NCI" and I would rather it pulled the correct extension (.NC or .I or .MPF) or no extension at all.

The previous versions of X+ didn't have an extension at all in this field.

Any help would be appreciated.

BTW, it doesn't really matter either way, because this set-up sheet is so cool and simple I will use it anyway.

Thank you, Gunther! :thumbsup:

Not sure if any one can help me or not. We work off from a net work where we save our Solidedge part files. I have read only access to that. I open the solid edge .par file from there. If I remember to save the file, to another location where I store my Mastercam Part files, it is great and the x+ set up sheet works flawlessly! Unfortunately, I don't always remeber to save my part files. When I post my code I have my post automatically trigger the set up sheet so all I have to do is check ok on the Set up sheet dialog box. When the set up sheet makes the .html it tries to save to where the solidmodel came from, which is read only for me. My question is, can I change the way x+ saves the initial .html to where I am saving my .nc file instead of where the solid model came from? That way I can save after my initial post. I know I should save it first. But sometimes I forget. Thanks

Iam also having a problem with the X+ toolbar, only X+ does not show up in the category field when I scroll down to customize my toolbar. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Losing hair quickly!

RocketRay

MCAM X6

MILL LEVEL 3 SOLIDS

LATHE

WIN. XP

Hey Gunther,

We currently use the tool list, but now we installed a server. When I use the tool list I dont get any picture to show up, my screen shot nor my logo show up. If I use the set-up sheet I get the pictures which is fine to use but then it shows the tool for each operation. Can I change it to only show each tool once like the tool list does? Or is there a way to get my pictures back for the tool list now that I ain't saving the files locally? Any help is greatly appeciated!!

Thanks,

Mark W