sumatech

Post processor reference material

The supplied parameter pdf file is nice. But where can I find an all in one post processor reference book that would have such information as predefined post variables, post structure, etc... The last reference that I have is V5 pp books. I need X2 or higher. Thanks.

Will posts change greatly when upgrading to X5?

Good luck the last one was done in x5. The reference pdf is all there I am aware of.

V9 had a post processor reference guide available for $50 but in PDF format. It has all of the information needed on variables and structure, boolean manipulations, etc.

I use it in conjunction with the updated variables for X5 posts.

I don't know if it is still available or not.

You could also try contacting your local reseller and ask for the "Mpmaster Quick Reference Guide, (Fundamental post processor customization techniques for 3 to 4 axis mill)" published by In-House Solutions.

It's a 170+ page reference book that uses mpmaster for its examples, published Nov 30th, 2009.

I´m spanish and is my first post. I`m looking for the reference guide for programming post, there are some links but all  dont work . Please can any one to give link taht Works well. Thank for your work.

You'll need to contact your reseller for a copy of the Post guide.

39 minutes ago, eltklas said:

I´m spanish and is my first post. I`m looking for the reference guide for programming post, there are some links but all  dont work . Please can any one to give link taht Works well. Thank for your work.

Ah ok, but my reseller want to buy that copy and here was the pdf. thanks I´ll try again with my reseller.