Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

equaly spaced holes

DODGERFAN

Solidworks has a feature to do this, I think you'll have to change it to a spline, break the spline in the number of pieces, then create the arcs at the endpoints

Unless there is a feature I am unaware of?

Solidworks has a feature to do this, I think you'll have to change it to a spline, break the spline in the number of pieces, then create the arcs at the endpoints

Unless there is a feature I am unaware of?

John, I was hopeing you would chime in on this. Even when I break it into a spline it still only does 1 line or 1 arc. Does any body have a valume or a zanex :p

break your geo at your centerpoint. create a spline from that break. from points select create point segment. select the spline and make the number of point 27. you'll get 2 points at the start /endpoint so delete multiples!

Starting with 2 lines and 2 arcs, break the line at the center point, and create spline from curves. Break into 26 segments.

I have tried this and I get way too many endpoints to count. :mellow:

can you be more spacific on the directions please? Im sure your method works, I just dont thing I'm following you too well. Thanks fot the help John.