Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Analyze

kathy

Thanks Tyler,

I remember about the button in the Operations Manager; I was just hoping there was a function going in the other direction. Click on an entity and the toolpath information is also shown.

Kathy

And yes I posted without filling in the complete topic title :embarrassed: When I noticed, I quickly fixed it. Boy, is today turning into a real Monday :).

You can also preselect your geometry go to the analyze drop down menu number/database and just select the database button, (looks like a little computer) then a box pops up and it tells you how many solids or toolpaths are associated with that geometry. Then just click the toolpath button and it will green check all of the relevant operations in the ops manager.

Kevin C.

You can also preselect your geometry go to the analyze drop down menu number/database and just select the database button, (looks like a little computer) then a box pops up and it tells you how many solids or toolpaths are associated with that geometry. Then just click the toolpath button and it will green check all of the relevant operations in the ops manager.

Kevin C.

That's a cool function.. I didn't know about it.. :)

Now, is there a way to see how many (and of which kind) of entities are in the selection set? List the screen statistics...

Not seeing what you are trying to do... You mean if you window select a bunch of stuff you want to have the screen stats for just the selected geo?

after you select them, copy them to a different level, turn off all other levels, then do -screen -statistics :huh:

• 1 month later...