Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Haas subprograms

Sitting here on Saturday goofing around playing some online golf and and thought of something I tried to do a while ago. In the Haas controller you can use an M97 to call a subprogram that is inside your main program after the M30 and denoted by an N#. Is there a way to do this by modifying the post. I played around with it before and it is beyond my basic skills. Is there a way to force subprograms with an N# and to remain inside the main program. Don't have internet at work so this is the only time I can use the forum. Thanks in advance.

Tinhman,

Thanks. Sometimes I just simply forget to do a search. Think that my question must be original because I thought of it :lol: . Actually found the forum post with the information I needed. It was from 2009 and I was actually involved in it and have done it before it seems :rolleyes: . Getting old and can't remember all the crap I have done at the different places I have worked. :D

Thanks for the reminder

Brian

• 1 month later...

I actually did create a post to take advantage of this M97 feature for Haas almost ten years ago. I can't remember if it was Version 7, Version 8 or Version 9. It worked like a champ! It even used Haas extended work offsets G110 thru G129 (this was before Haas started using G154 P1-P99)

I also customized the drilling cycles to take advantage of Haas' various different peck drilling cycles such as G73-IJK, G73-KQ and G83-IJK.

I'm using X5 MU1 now and never did update it yet because I haven't needed it.

I actually did create a post to take advantage of this M97 feature for Haas almost ten years ago. I can't remember if it was Version 7, Version 8 or Version 9. It worked like a champ! It even used Haas extended work offsets G110 thru G129 (this was before Haas started using G154 P1-P99)

I also customized the drilling cycles to take advantage of Haas' various different peck drilling cycles such as G73-IJK, G73-KQ and G83-IJK.

I'm using X5 MU1 now and never did update it yet because I haven't needed it.

Are You Willing To Share, This Seems Like A Nice Post To Have. Ill Update It For Our Haas Since We Now Have X5 MU1 As Well But The Post We Have Is Not All There Yet. Ill Pit It Up On The FTP Once I Update It For You To Download, Thx!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...