Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam for SolidWorks X6 testers needed

Calling all Mastercam Multi-axis users with SolidWorks experience,

We are getting ready to release the beta 1 of Mastercam for SolidWorks X6 in the next couple of weeks. This will be the 1st version of this product to include both Machine Simulation as well as all the multi-axis toolpaths found in standard Mastercam. Given the complexity, number of parameters and settings used in these toolpaths, we will be looking for a limited number of experienced multi-axis users to run it through its paces.

To qualify applicants will need to already own and use a seat of SolidWorks 2009 or later, be on active MC maintenance, have an existing multi axis license and experience using both.

As with all beta sign ups, applicants must 1st be approved and submitted through your local Mastercam reseller.

Thank you.

CNC Software, Inc.

Quality Control Group

671 Old Post Road | Tolland | CT | 06084 | USA

Web: www.mastercam.com

• 5 months later...

I would like to be apart of the beta for that. We meet your criteria.

check the date on that first post.. you're a little late :rolleyes:

but .... they will be recruiting for X7 MCfSW beta when the time comes

tell your dealer you want to sign up..

Yeah I caught that g, I actually got an email letting me know about the release of beta 2 for MCfSW last year. But when I went to log in to download it, it wouldn't let me log in. Do we have to request each year to be apart of beta testing, or if we were apart of the last beta testing do we automatically roll into the next rounds of beta testing?