Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MasterCAM X6 released?

Chazsani

Last update I saw 95% of Tolland was electricity free.

They didn't get the amount of snow we got further north but the weight of the snow even if you only got 3 or 4 inches, with all the leaves on the tress was enough to bring down and bring down many it certainly did.

I can say with relative certainty, X6 is not forthcoming in the next 7 days, relax it's very close, just not quite ready yet.

As was mention previously, the cutoff date is Oct 31. So anyone with active Maintenance to that day will get X6

It is Nov 4, 2011 Im still checking everyday to the download page of MasterCAM. Reading about the enhacements makes me even more anxious about wanting the file to be available. Im keeping my fingers crossed !

lol, did you read the 2 previous posts to yours?

;)

• 2 weeks later...

CNC lost about a week due the the big storm and subsequent power failures..

X6 will be here soon..

I live about 20 miles southwest of their headquaters, the entire area about (2/3 the state) looks like a war zone... looking off the road into the woods all you see is broken/fallen trees EVERYWHERE... the storm resulted in the worst power outage CT has ever seen...