Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Microsoft word and pasting problems/MC

Mr.ZX

I use word to make set-up sheets, and paste imigages from M/C into it. My computer has been upgrades to Win 7 and now when I copy and paste into word I am getting a previous image that was pasted into an older document?????

Any suggestions.

I use word to make set-up sheets, and paste imigages from M/C into it. My computer has been upgrades to Win 7 and now when I copy and paste into word I am getting a previous image that was pasted into an older document?????

Any suggestions.

Can you paste it into any other software e.g image editing software (MS Paint at the least)? You could be able to save the image and then insert it rather than copy and paste.

HTH Brendan

I mean the print screen button, just to the right of F12....

Then I just open word, right click and paste. I usually crop it inside word, then right click on it,

copy,

open paint,

paste,

save as jpg.

Never had a problem. You can resize it in word or paint if it gets too small

There is a known issue with the "Screen - Copy Image to Clipboard" function when running Windows 7 - which has been resolved in X6.

If you are running Windows 7 and want to capture "part of a screen",

(where 'Print Screen' would be just too big of a hammer)

I would point you to the very handy Snipping Tool functionality in Windows 7.

Look under All Programs - Accessories

I actually have full blown SnagIt but still use the Snipping Tool daily.

I'll try that, I like to use the "Copy image to clipboard function in M/C gives me what I want not the whole screen. I know Ctrl "print screen and Alt Print screen give different images. I have dual monotors so one will give me both monitors on my past.