Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

M00 in canned text posting twice

Hello,

I have a mpmaster post for my X5 that posts two M00's when I use canned text add after with #1 M00... It works fine with add with and add before...It only post one M00 with these.. I have been trying to edit it to only post one but can't figure out what to change. I found the lines that posts the two M00's but making it post one is more difficult then I thought.... Thanks

Good catch! This is something that actually needs to be edited in the pcom_movea postblock. The problem is during the tool change the post is calling pcan2 twice, so you need to add the if statement to pcom_movea as shown below:

pcom_movea      #Common motion preparation routines, after              
     prestart
     if not(toolchng), pcan2 <--add if statement
     if abs2incflg = 1,
       [
       absinc$ = 0
       abs2incflg = 0
       ]
     pe_inc_calc

HTH

Good catch! This is something that actually needs to be edited in the pcom_movea postblock. The problem is during the tool change the post is calling pcan2 twice, so you need to add the if statement to pcom_movea as shown below:

pcom_movea      #Common motion preparation routines, after              
     prestart
     if not(toolchng), pcan2 <--add if statement
     if abs2incflg = 1,
       [
       absinc$ = 0
       abs2incflg = 0
       ]
     pe_inc_calc

HTH

Thanks.... Worked perfect..

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2017 at 4:54 PM, dmaier said:

This must never of been a fix added in later posts. I just had to add this line to stop double posting of M00 now using the MPMASTER .pst file for 2018.

Thank you for drawing attention to this dmaier, I have corrected the issue in our internal master post and uploaded a new version to the website!