Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Daewoo - puma 240

Guest SAIPEM

You should be able to use the default 2-Axis Lathe machine config & post for most of your work.

If you do tapered threads or multi-start thread, you'll need to modify the post as it doesn't support tapered threads or multi-start threads out of the box.

These bugs have been there as long as I can remember although the last time I personally check it was X4.

They may have been fixed but I would double check.

I've got an older Doosan 230 machine setup and post that I did for X4 that you can have.

I'll post the link to the FTP site for the ZIP file later tonight.

You'll need to run the post update to X6 but it should be painless.

It's just a basic 2-Axis post that fixes the threading, uses G54 work-coordinates and supports G83 peck drilling.

• 2 weeks later...

We have the Doosan Puma 240 and you will need to contact your reseller for specific configurations. I tried using the generic configurations and it required a lot of editing at the machine to get it to work. The one I got from our reseller I can go straight from Mastercam to machine and it runs 1st time.