Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Blade Expert

JAMMAN

Very familiar with that wheel and how it actually performs, thank you for sharing.

I didn't realize the splitters had the wave, the one I saw only had it on the tall blades.

Are they using BE or another solution?

Where do you know it from? Is it better than normal billet impellers?

They're using hyperMILL and their multiblade package.

Interesting topic, I all up in the middle of it myself. I have made many impeller patterns over the years as a traditional wood patternmaker. We are moving into the real world now with a 5 axis router. Just completed a 5 axis training course and the instructor had some difficulty programing an impeller vane. He ended up creating a drive surface behind the actual vane surface amd comped to the model surface and it worked fairly well, just combersome. He did suggest blade expert but had no experience with it and is looking for a demonstration. But sounds that the cost is very high.

• 1 year later...

Blade Expert is a custom application for programming multi-bladed parts, developed by ModuleWorks in Germany.

If you installed the sample files you can open the Blade Expert sample file for review.

If you feel that you can comfortably program that file in less that 2 hours then Blade Expert is not for you.

If you only do these kinds of part occasionally Blade Expert is not for you.

If you don't have a modern CNC machine, capable of precise multiaxis, synchronized motion Blade Expert is not for you.

If you are a professional and serious about exploring multi-blade machining Blade Expert is definitely for you.

If you are already making a living cutting parts like these you will know what a bargain BE is in this field and Blade Expert is for you.

If you do a bit of research of what solutions are available on the market you will know what a bargain BE is.

Why use Mastercam Blade Expert? What is the Mastercam difference?

We have extensively tested our integrated solution . . . hands-on cutting parts on the machine during the BE integration process.

We are providing much more than just a tool, we have assembled a complete, customized solution.

We are so confident in our Blade Expert solution package that we will give you a money-back quarantine.

What is in the package?

The power of Mill Level 3

Blade Expert

We will program your first part and follow it through until you take the finished part off your machine. Train you along the way with your part and your machine.

We will help you calibrate your machine and fine-tune your post processor when needed.

We will build a virtual replica of your machine, so that you can see the whole manufacturing process on your screen before committing to the machine.

Unparallelled World-wide reseller support from the #1 CAM system.

We haven't seen a part we couldn't cut yet.

Don't try this at home, don't guess, don't make assumptions . . . talk is cheep.

Contact us if you are serious and let's cut your part together.

Karlo, I sent you a PM. I would like to talk about this.