Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam won't exit

ok my event log says

Regen of Operration #3

Exiting App=Mastercam Entry=OMregenSelectedOperation

So did ya ?? Interupt the regen ??

I believe i have seen this before, try a search and see what else come up

PEACE :D

Ok I am getting this when I post a program using the same nc file name. I get the following-errors detected during posting,error file open exception,encountered improper argument. After that my general selection ribbon bar doesnt work and I cant close mcam down without useing crtl alt del.

post-12077-0-35369300-1335979134_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, I can post steps: Select solid geometry for a drill cycle, copy operation and re-select geometry for a new operation, an error comes up "encountered an improper arguement" then when I try to close MC it gives the "you can not close MC while a task is still active, mastercam:: edit geometry" error

It’s a never ending battle Hitachi, I have 11 computers running Mastercam X6 Mu1. 4 are top of the line with windows 7 and it does it on all of them. Never had this problem till X6. I just tell everyone to restart your computer every 3 hours and it seems to be ok. 2 min to wait and restart a computer 3 times a day adds up but not worth a broken computer because you want to throw it across the room.

I just tried your posted steps and did not have any problems. Seems to be working normally for me but maybe our steps are not exactly the same? I see this problem once in a while in the classroom early on the first day of Intro class. This suggests to me that it may be related to some type of geometry command sequence. Could never reproduce it at will. I have seen this happen in all versions since X2.