Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Cylindrical Grinder Recommendation

We have two lines here that we sell. The first is Okuma. They are very reliable and very high precision. They are better suited for high production work. The other line we have is Kellenberger. They are very flexible and work well for odd shapes and custom work. Toyoda also make a good grinder but since we don't sell those you didn't hear it from me. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We dont have any in house but I was looking a little while back. Kellenberger and Studer are both top end machines but were way more then we needed. The griding shop I subbed my work out to told me to look at Supertec. He had a couple of them and told me they were more then adequate machines for the type of work we had and about 1/4 the price.