Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Ommit Block Numbers in Post

I am trying to remove the block numbers from showing in CIMCO editor. It was setup up to bring in the program into the editor without the block number. Someone tweeked the post (now block numbers are back!!).Getting tired of manually turning them off. Is there a way to do this in the post, MC, or CIMCO. I cant seem to find the right place to do so? . Using MasterCAM X6 Lathe, CImco Editor. TIA for any help!!

Thanks, Cjep...Thats the thing, they are shutoff in the control def. The guy must have done something in cimco or the post itself. I shut them off in cimco also, but they are still there when we bring in the program. I looked in the post also, and the line for Omitting the sequence numbers are switched of with the yes$ . Its beyond me lol confusion setting in!! Thanks for the help!!

I asked many questions about posts now it's time to pay back to the community here are the step by steps instructions how to turn off the "N".

1. Hold down "Crtl" and "F" and search for "tseqno", then change change from "1" to "0".

Step 2

a. Go to "Settings" =====> "Control Definition" =====> "NC Output" =======> Uncheck the "Output Sequence Numbers"

Hit Green Check Mark. You're ready to go.

• Like 1