Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

ActiveReports help request.

danielm

I'm going thru the activereports tutorial and I'm hoping that some nice person who is up on the AR process could please help me out with a good example of files that work together to make the setup sheet? As far as I can tell, I would need the .XML file, the .RPX file, the image files that I think are .BMP, and the MCX-6 file. Also, any advice that will help me get my head around this AR thing is very appreciated!!

Many thanks in advance!

DM

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Daniel,

How did you go with your activereports? I have been playing around with them for a little while and have created a working setup sheet close to 12 months ago. Im always tweaking it to make it better. If you are still looking for help i can see if I can assist you. Below is an image of my current setup sheet.

Brendan

• 1 month later...

I have been using AR Setup sheets since X5; I have created a format that works and recently adapted it to meet the format at my new employer. The problem is, no one wants to use it because you cannot save as a .DOC for editing and adding notes and things after the setup sheet is posted out of Mastercam (At my previous employer we had Acrobat X and made our edits in that). I have saved as all available filetypes and my setup sheet loses it formatting in anything other than .PDF. Do you have any suggestions?