Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

DMG door unlock code

MrFish

Also, Our DMU70 evo's and DMU 50 will release the door when the program ends...I'm guessing the M02 signals something

thanks for pointing me to that thread. looks like i might have to look into the parameters list

Yes ours unlocks at end of cycle too, but want to get it to unlock following a M0.

What is the control on this one?

Heidenhain?

On a Heidenhain I run, (Mikron machine, iTNC530) an M06 Stops the program, Stops the spindle, Coolant off, Protection door unlocked.

Maybe its the same on that control, if it is a Heidenhain.

Note: I found this info on the control in a file named "MFUN.HLP" on the root directory.

Like I said, if your machine is a Heidenhain control, maybe its the same, or at least maybe there is a file on the control to give you the M Functions list...

If it's Siemens or something else, sorry, don't have those controls.

Hope this helps.

What is the control on this one?

Heidenhain?

On a Heidenhain I run, (Mikron machine, iTNC530) an M06 Stops the program, Stops the spindle, Coolant off, Protection door unlocked.

Maybe its the same on that control, if it is a Heidenhain.

Note: I found this info on the control in a file named "MFUN.HLP" on the root directory.

Like I said, if your machine is a Heidenhain control, maybe its the same, or at least maybe there is a file on the control to give you the M Functions list...

If it's Siemens or something else, sorry, don't have those controls.

Hope this helps.

Yes is Heidenhain iTNC530 control - should have mentioned

Unfortunately M6 doesn't work on our machine and M2 is the same function as M30 - although the vauge manual does mention that this is dependant on parameter 7300 - which when i look it up is set to 7, and the german description is talking about q-parameters so reluctant to alter this at this stage. Our post also uses M2 at the end of the program so would have to change that to M30 if we managed to get M2 to fuction as a stop without program reset, not a biggie though.

Wish our control had the MFUN.HLP file it would be a great deal of help as the machine manual supplied by DMG is useless. The Heidenhain iTNC530 one is good but does not help with machine builder specific stuff.

Will contact my dealer and see what answers I get there. Still waiting on an answer to another question i asked 2 months ago so won't hold my breath !