Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

can i change anything on the setup sheet on mcx4

drogers

i read somewhere that someone was able to add their company logo to the setup sheet does anyone know how to do this. plus any addition tips and tricks would be very much appreciated. i am not an expert at mastercam but i know the basics pretty well and then a tad bit more. any comments will be very much appreciated.

wen i right click in the operations manager and click setup sheet it allows me to veiw the setup sheet but thats it i cannot alter it in any way. i dont know maybe im going to the wrong place but it is and has been in active reports. do i need microsoft exel or something. just shooting ideas cause i have no clue.

Read the important topics pinned to the first page of industrial forum. That directory is where my active reports designer is located, and that's from a default install. I'll have a second look for you though. Perhaps the best thing for you to find out more is to contact your reseller.

i see wat your talking about i tried downloading it but there was a problem downloading it. thank you very much for the help i guess my next step will be contacting my reseller. again i am very greatful for the help

• 3 weeks later...

ok wen i open my active report i go to open and click on activereports_designer and it pulls up a error that says.

unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit, the aplication will close.

invalid file format, the guides do not match.

C:\McamX4\common\reports

In that directory you will find active reports designer, there is a tutorial on the ftp on how to use it. This should be a good starting point for you

i was rereading earlier post and i checked this out. it has no ftp only a couple pictures of tools and a few saved parts.

He is referring to what was Jay's FTP site. Although I do not where it is any longer.

Was a place where everyone would upload and download cool stuff.

If you go to users/documents/mcam shared/ common/ reports/sst/ there will be .rpx files.

If you open them and selct the design.exe in your root mcam directory you can edit and change things accordingly.

Given it was a s standard install.