Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Only posting 1 operation

markw2

How do I post 1 operation without the "do you want to post all operations?" message? I know how to post all the operations, just select them all. How do I turn off this annoying message?

Like John said you can change the .NC file name so the it is something different than the other toolpaths. Select the toolpaths then with the cursor in the ops manager right click, edit selected operations, change NC file name. Another way to turn the posting off for a select group of toolpaths would be to select the toolpaths then use the icon that looks kinda like a Pacman ghost to turn the posting off.

Suppressing the warning could come back to bite you latter.

if you give it its OWN nc file name it will post with no message

select the op, right click, edit nc file file, set a different name

Ok but now you can't post them together if you want to. I build molds and often have 30-50 operations. Some I want to run by themselves and other times I'll run a bunch of them at night. Isn't there a way to just turn off the annoying message? The one time I might want to run them all is easy. I just pick them all and post. All the other times I have to answer that stupid 'post them all' question. Who thought of that, anyway?

Personally I kind of like the not all toolpaths are selected dialog .. it has saved me more than once, other than possibility of missing/not posting an op you meant to i'm pretty sure there is no harm in turning it off.

Thats one of the cool things about Mastercam, we can all customize our user experience to how we prefer it to work.

BTW.. MCM can you share the vendor name for these Superman taps? They sound really handy.. rofl..

Just messin' with ya K2. Seriously though, I thought perhaps there may be some unseen consequences other than not posting a roughing or pre-drill op.

"BTW.. MCM can you share the vendor name for these Superman taps? They sound really handy.. rofl.." :smoke:http://www.emuge.com...ts/me_1102.html

I'll post just one op when....

I feel the need to eyeball the code.

Run it through Cimco Backplot to get a second opinion.

Programming and running the part simultaneously.