Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mastercam Learning Group

Rotary Ninja

This is getting interesting. I uploaded some pics with a brief description in Project 1 but they didn't stick. I'll try again later.

Hrm, did you get an error at all?

Edit: did you use the red "create album" button? or select an image below that? Right now I have it set to just accept individual images rather than allowing albums (forgot that "create album" was so prominent). But if people have multiple pictures per project it would make more sense to require everyone to create their own album within a project - and perhaps more obvious as well. I'll make the change.

Edit 2: if you now Upload > Create New Album, it should work.

Hi I've uploaded the idler bracket to the ftp. I havent been able to upload emcx-6 or rar files to the forum section yet but still working on it. just look at the uncle dolan2 file...the first one didnt copy correctly and now i cant remove it from the server.

Looks good dude! I used to program multiple ops using separate machine groups. I went to an IMTS show and Mitch from Cad-Cam Tech showed me how to setup a different WCS for each op to use the same stock through all the operations. Have you ever tried it?

Looks good dude! I used to program multiple ops using separate machine groups. I went to an IMTS show and Mitch from Cad-Cam Tech showed me how to setup a different WCS for each op to use the same stock through all the operations. Have you ever tried it?

Yeah i figured looking at everyone else's files that i am a bit behind in that way. I've never used multiple WCS before and I hope to learn it a bit more through this learning group. Just set this one up like i would at work rather than trying it because thats sort of the point ;) Also i didnt really take too much time for speeds and feeds with this one.

I'll be more than happy to give you a better explanation in the next project. I am putting together a tutorial as well showing how to set up a part and creating machining geometry to start programming. I will add information on using a WCS for different views also. Once you get used to programming with WCS's you will be a lot happier programmer. So stay tuned ;)

Hi Kevin

I have been following the group and the responses but with little to no time to do anything but read the data on the processes and the problems everyone runs into from time to time do plan on doing some if not all the parts when i can so i shall glean info/data/ techniques as time goes on.I have to do this at home cuz work gets Top Priority and my home sys, needs a upgrade to work better so i have IT /Tech issues on that end but the info on this group is very useful. So add me in or if i need to pm webby to get access to the folders of the groups work so i can follow when i can would be Great!

Thanks For Everyone's input it is appreciated :thumbsup:

CADCAM

did anyone use my vise file with the two side setup. you need to have view sheets on to help the views. there is two WCS's set up.

I have been busy to get the free time to finish actually programming of the part some day I will. lol

To busy teaching others how to do it.. lol

Jay,

What is the name of file and where is it?

I try to look at two wise set up.

Yeah. Going through a divorce. Life sucks right now but getting better. I have that tutorial started. I even went and bought some headphones and Camtasia Studio. Now if I could just get Jay to show me how he gets such nice recordings I'd be set ;)

Edit: Glad you're hanging out here. A lot of people post here one time, ask a question, and you never see them again.

Yeah. Going through a divorce. Life sucks right now but getting better. I have that tutorial started. I even went and bought some headphones and Camtasia Studio. Now if I could just get Jay to show me how he gets such nice recordings I'd be set ;)

Edit: Glad you're hanging out here. A lot of people post here one time, ask a question, and you never see them again.

I will stick here for a while and I hope that some day I will be able to contribute more. For now I am only taking. I am glad to be among professionals.

My next goal is to really participate in learning group , but I am not sure if I have enough knowledge to do so and I do not know how to start it.

I will try to gain more practice in Mastercam everyday.

Take care.

• 1 month later...