Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Weird thing X7 3 surface blend

is someone at the shop messing with you? :turned: Never seen this one. Do you have auto save and backup active? Do you have any 3rd party applications installed on X7? What did you customize in X7? TB states, config, etc? Anything you customized, try getting it back to original and see if the problem goes away. If it does, start adding things back one at a time.

I must sound crazy. I changed my background to diagonal gradient, I made the grid visible, I imported my machine definition, control definition, and post for one machine. I saved all new default .config, .mtb, .kmp, .operations-7, .defaults-7, and .kmp as new files. ex: Jeremy_mill.config. I moved my op manager onto monitor 2 on the right, as well as the level manager. I rearranged my toolbars, and removed some toolbars from display that I don't use. Everything else I left as it was. I added some analyze and view options to my right click menus. No keymap mods. I didn't install any add-ons.

Looking through the event log, whenever there is any amount of time passed where I can tell it sat idle, ex: 16:27:27 - 16:38:11,

The first event is always "App=Mastercam Entry=blend_3_surfs"

I don't know what it is, but it's rather annoying.

I checked the keymapping first, and it doesn't have an assignment. I use a standard black screen saver provided with windows. I didn't have this issue with the beta programs and have never seen it in any previous version. I'm basically sitting with a fresh install and the minor changes detailed earlier. I learned its best not to trust any config files from a previous version via import. I create everything new.

• 2 weeks later...