Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

VS2012 (all versions) C# and VB NETHook Project Template

I have updated the Visual Studio 2012 C# and VB.NET NETHook class library templates to include a default string and icon resource that are included in the Visual Studio 2010 templates. I also fixed an over sight that prevent the templates from being installed on the Visual Studio Express Editions.

You can find all templates at http://visualstudiog...cam&sortBy=Date

As always please direct any questions, requests, concerns to this thread,

Thanks

Mick

I just noticed a minor issue with the project template, the folder named "Function Table" has a space and this will cause the resources to not load, to remedy this simply rename the folder to "FunctionTable" and you should now see you NETHook load and toolbar buttons available from Mastercam. I will try to get the fix in soon enough.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Error message indicates that this is not a valid VSIX package, and shows 0KB file size. Tried from two different PC's. Any idea why or alternate download link?

Edit: company AV identified these as malicious and blocked the download without notification.

• 1 year later...