Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

The right mouse button menu thread

kdgrills

that is a good price I would say. were you getting from Ebay?

That is the same price I paid in 2011.. they only difference was I had to pay shipping.

I'd buy another one if I wasn't hoarding cash for my maintenance payment due in August

Gcode you have the pilot pro right or did you get the space mouse. I need to place an oder and get my self another one to.

I've got the Space Pilot Pro at work and a Space Mouse at home.

Eventually I'll swap that Space Mouse out for a SPP cause I like the SPP a lot better.

I like the submenus you've got set up .... how did you do that ?

Ive done it for every version X so its pretty easy for me to recreate. First thing you do is right click in your toolbar somewhere and select 'Customize' down at the bottom. Then I create a crap ton of new drop-down menu's in the 'Drop Downs/Right mouse button menu' tab and rename them to what I want. I've always started my names with RMB - for easier tracking.

Once you get those sub menus setup how you want, just drag and drop them somewhere in the 'Right mouse button menu' at the top of the tab and configure how it will look every time you right click the screen. Presto! :) Just remember that the order you put stuff in the right mouse button menu is exactly how it will appear when you right click in the screen. So make sure you get everything in the order you want.

post-428-0-71601700-1372167706_thumb.jpg

post-428-0-51524700-1372167823_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Ive done it for every version X so its pretty easy for me to recreate. First thing you do is right click in your toolbar somewhere and select 'Customize' down at the bottom. Then I create a crap ton of new drop-down menu's in the 'Drop Downs/Right mouse button menu' tab and rename them to what I want. I've always started my names with RMB - for easier tracking.

Once you get those sub menus setup how you want, just drag and drop them somewhere in the 'Right mouse button menu' at the top of the tab and configure how it will look every time you right click the screen. Presto! :) Just remember that the order you put stuff in the right mouse button menu is exactly how it will appear when you right click in the screen. So make sure you get everything in the order you want.

Thanks for the info gms1. Will have to look into that!