Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MRU toolbar

K2csq7

• 10 months later...

I have seen this and since it is locked where I normally dock it I just left it there. Maybe a clean out of the GUI folder in the Registry might be the trick here. I am not sure if a new .config file would help here since I am thinking this is tied to the GUI in the registry.

HTH

Not here I can hide it by right clicking and seeing all my toolbars unchecking it and it will go away, but when ti comes back here it is still locked back to the same place it was. Again is where I normally have it on the right side of the screen above my Quick mask toolbar so it is what it is.

Not here I can hide it by right clicking and seeing all my toolbars unchecking it and it will go away, but when ti comes back here it is still locked back to the same place it was. Again is where I normally have it on the right side of the screen above my Quick mask toolbar so it is what it is.

Weird. I can left click (only at the very bottom), hold and drag at will. X7 MU2.

If you select in lower part of MRU were the icons haven't populated yet then you should be able to undock it,..

I was able to undock it then dock it in the upper toolbars that way, for some reason the rivets that show up on the other tbars are not on the MRU,..

If you select in lower part of MRU were the icons haven't populated yet then you should be able to undock it,..

I was able to undock it then dock it in the upper toolbars that way, for some reason the rivets that show up on the other tbars are not on the MRU,..

Thank you sir that worked. Of course I put it right back where I have had for the last 10 years. :unworthy::laughing::harhar: