jeremy7440

X7 Analyze Ange?

In X6, when I would analyze and angle it would report the angle and the compliment based on 180 degrees. So if I measured a 45 deg angle, it would report "angle 1 = 45deg, angle 2 = 135 deg" Now in X7 it seems to be reporting based on 360 degrees, so when I measure the same 45 I get "angle 1 = 45, angle 2 = 315". Or if the lines do not extend past each other it will read "angle 1 = 135, angle 2 = 225". I hate the X7, 360 deg, setup. Is there anyway to get back to a 180 deg setup?

Thanks

Jeremy

My install of X6 seems to be reporting a complimentary angle based on 360*,....... :huh:

I believe the rotating plane matrix has changed as well. In VX6, If you rotate a plane 90 deg about the Y, Z axis points to the right. In VX7, Z axis will point to the left.

I was doing some reading in the help files....It seems this changed in X6 MU2. I never downloaded MU2. I'm not a fan of this change. It would be nice to have the option to choose one or the other.

Neither is the person who brought this to my attention....

I am sure there is a good reason for it.

Learn, unlearn, re-learn.... Seems if your working with some type of software,

that's the way it goes...

Neither is the person who brought this to my attention....

I am sure there is a good reason for it.

Learn, unlearn, re-learn.... Seems if your working with some type of software,

that's the way it goes...

Is there a place to email suggestions? In the mean time, I guess your are right. I'll have to relearn what I have been doing since MC was a DOS program. :thumbdown: