Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Dirty toolpaths

Rstewart

X7 Sp1 Windoze 7

Started up MC this morning and noticed something was different as my VeriSurf display settings have changed.... Opened a part file I've been workin on for the past week or so, and 21 of 56 of the operations are dirty? WTF?

No certain op's - there's Drill, Contour, Surface, and surface high speed that are dirty. Any Ideas? :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

Edit: Just noticed that it CHANGED to a different Post / Machine as I looked through properties in the Op Manager

I have also been seeing ops randomly dirty as have a few other people in the shop. I have also had files change when I reopen them. Like several random levels will be on that I know were not on when I saved it and the view will be different. I'd like to know how/why Mastercam is changing files after they are saved. I really hope SP2 is released soon with a whole lot of fixes.

Kevin K.