Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Awesome Math website

Colin Gilchrist

Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd mention a great website for Math help that I stumbled upon. This is a great reference for anyone that does Vector or Matrix math, or wants to understand more about physics and kinematics, including inverse kinematics...

http://www.euclideanspace.com

Hope you get as much from this website as I did...

Thanks,

Colin

• Like 1

Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd mention a great website for Math help that I stumbled upon. This is a great reference for anyone that does Vector or Matrix math, or wants to understand more about physics and kinematics, including inverse kinematics...

http://www.euclideanspace.com

Hope you get as much from this website as I did...

Thanks,

Colin

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great link!

Shouldn't this be on the Off topic forum though?

Yes and No. If IHS wants to move it, they certainly can, and I wouldn't object. But there are a fair number of regular Mastercam users that don't frequent the Off Topic section, and it would just devolve into "left" vs. "right" mentality.

That's not what this thread is about. It's about helping people with learning the fundamentals of Mathematics.

If anything, I'd say it should be moved to "Post Processors", as anyone doing post work could surely use some of the concepts presented on that site...