Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X7, Tool percentage wrong

Does any one know how to fix this?

It used to work in X4 and have reported it and it still does not calculate properly in X7.

Clearly, 40% of a 1/2" cutter is not .400.

TOOL1_zpsb77c85c0.png

TOOL2_zps2a03e9f3.png

Ron, here are your pictures. :)

1/4 bull 0.03 rad does the same, and if you type a new percentage you can watch i

calculate the wrong numbers. If you type in a step over the that is the only

way to have the percentage and step over match, when all i want is the percentage to work correctly

regards

It hasn't worked for a long time Rick. What you have to do is enter any other percentage, tab, and then enter your desired percentage and then tab. It should calculate correctly the second time around. I don't know why it hasn't been fixed.

It hasn't worked for a long time Rick. What you have to do is enter any other percentage, tab, and then enter your desired percentage and then tab. It should calculate correctly the second time around. I don't know why it hasn't been fixed.

Rick- Sorry, forgot to mention this. I always change it, hence "second time around".

HAHA!

Ironically (since my molds are made from graphite) the default 40%, is what I want use.

You are correct, changing it to anything else and then back to 40% seems to fix the integers.

Thanks, guess I will have to live with it until they get one of the 'future versions' working.

Cheers