Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

VERISURF TOOLS For MASTERCAM 2024

Are you talking about the WCS tools?

WCS tools are  part of the free tools and should work without codes.

Yes, I agree Mastercam can not create a simple 3 point WCS very easily, only if the 3 points perfectly 90 degrees square.  

Same with WCS 2 lines when the lines don't intersect.  I don't see how anyone gets away without using these Verisurf WCS tools.

Ernie

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to VERISURF TOOLS for 2019
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, jean said:

Guys, stupid question,,, what are the benefits of installing verisurf?

Really depends on the work you do. If you make square block with 4 holes day in and day out. Probably not going to help you. If you do anymore more than that then there are a lot of benefits. I have used the hole axis since V9 days. I was a product manager at Verisurf for the Master3Dgage so I think it is a great product why I worked there, but if you don't do more than just simple stuff then there is really nothing you might benefit from.

The ability to make 3D PDF's is pretty cool. The screen shots making a white background I use every time I am making setup sheets. I just did a project for a customer on space parts where the spline was only 81 control points. Inspection was having a fit how the CNC program was made using that original spline. I made a new spline using fit curve and told it .02 max distance and got over 1500 control points. We were able to hold .0003" profile using the new spline verses the original spline using the fit curve tool. Pierce is nice and still like hole axis.

• Thanks 1

1. The screen shot turns the background to white

2. WCS XYZ-ABC is the only for substitute for the X9 rotate plane which went MIA . 

3. Notepad is a neat place to jot down all the infor concerning  the file at hand . Next best would be Drafting Note

4 . The only 3d pdf converter inside Mastercam

5.  Merge CAD Files , the only *ss saver around :  https://www.emastercam.com/forums/topic/96142-2019-file-wont-open/

6. until 2019 the only Minimum Bounding box around 

7.  Power Surface  comes from Verisurf....

8. ANYWAY YOU LOOK AT IT YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE WILL GO UP IF YOU USE IT :)

Gracjan