Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

VERISURF TOOLS For MASTERCAM 2024

Yea, tried running it on my main login, using right click> run as admin, and also tried logging into the admin account directly and installing it from there. Still getting the same issue. 

Also getting this when I try to uninstall it in C:\Program Files\Verisurf Uninstall\2018Tools

2017-06-07_9-44-50.jpg

Just now, Verisurf - Ernie Husted said:

What happens when you uninstall from the Control Panel?

It isn't showing up in my control panel. Possibly because it never fully completes the install before failing? Not sure though, but it's not in my control panel.

I figured the error out for anyone who runs into the same issues.

I needed to log out from my main account and log in on the admin account that our IT guy made me, and then run Mastercam 2018 once. When running it the first time, it creates the "my mcam2018" folder in the account's documents folder. The admin account didn't have that folder yet. 

Not sure why the Verisurf Tools installer would be looking for that folder since I was trying to install it on my main account, but once the admin account had that folder created inside its documents, the install completed successfully. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, jlw™ said:

Well, this is rare but... I don't even know how to get to that screen.  What is the magical clickity sequence to get there?

Right click in your upper menu bar area >> Customize the Ribbon  >> Bottom of that menu Keyboard shortcuts

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Guest changed the title to VERISURF TOOLS for 2019
  • Verisurf - Ernie Husted changed the title to VERISURF TOOLS For MASTERCAM 2024