Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

VERISURF TOOLS For MASTERCAM 2024

• 1 month later...

Also having an issue when trying to use the Hole-Axis tool. Whenever I pick a hole, it will create the axis geometry wherever my original Top WCS's X0,Y0,Z0 is.

If I use the Auto Hole-Axis tool it works correctly, however the regular Hole-Axis tool does not. 

Me too, this problem is happened to circle wire frame only, It works ok with solids or surfaces

• 3 months later...

2017 has a pretty slick hole axis feature as well.

I tried using the hole axis under model prep, I think it's for solids only. I tried creating solids from surfaces and it turned my part into a sheet solid which it still did not want to work. Other than that i'm assuming that it won't allow you too snap on to wire anymore. Thanks y'all.

I tried using the hole axis under model prep, I think it's for solids only. I tried creating solids from surfaces and it turned my part into a sheet solid which it still did not want to work. Other than that i'm assuming that it won't allow you too snap on to wire anymore. Thanks y'all.

Verisurf supports solids, surfaces and wireframe for creating hole axis from.

Any 2017 Beta testers?

Here is Verisurf Tools for X8, X9 and NEW VERISURF 2017 TOOLS to try out.

Verisurf_Tools_for_Mastercam_X8

Verisurf_Tools_for_Mastercam_X9

NEW VERISURF 2017 TOOLS

Let my know if it all works ok.

Thanks

Ernie

I tried to get the X9 tools, but after I filled out the fields on the screen & hit continue, I get a blank page 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to VERISURF TOOLS for 2019
  • Verisurf - Ernie Husted changed the title to VERISURF TOOLS For MASTERCAM 2024