Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

VERISURF TOOLS For MASTERCAM 2024

6 hours ago, Code_Breaker said:

Ernie,

I am running MasterCam 202 Patch 2.

I cannot Install your Newer Version of VERISURF_2020_TOOLS-mc.exe

Also, why is the NEWER version (67,855KB) smaller than Original version (115,862KB)?

Don Dawson

Corona, CA

verisurf-1.jpg

verisurf-2.jpg

If avg doesn't allow the installation and quarantines you can add an exemption for the file.

Thanks Ernie,

I report the bug that led to this fi, and I cannot get it to work.

I set an "exception" tag for this file. It goes through the Setup routine and then say "Install Successful." However, it uninstalled the Original Verisurf and there is no option for Verisurf.

I have to Re-install the Old file, but the Bug bugs me.

Don Dawson

Corona,CA

On 7/17/2014 at 4:04 PM, gcode said:

I installed this on my home workstation this morning

It looks like all the geometry creation tools ( hole wizard, pierce point etc)

are gone.

The only things in the menu are Screenshot, Notepad, Calculator and Verisurf Planes.

The Verisurf Planes flyout appears to be empty

On 7/17/2014 at 5:09 PM, sir Camalot said:

"auto flip normals doesn't seem to be getting along with the new shading functions"

1.     What is the best way to find all the ways we can use be connected with other companies? A tool, app or site……

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I click on the link, it takes me to the Verisurf tools page and I fill out the request so that you guys can email the link for the download. Nothing happens after that. I have tried this process a few times and I am still not able to download the tools. I saw the link for the [email protected] and tried to contact through that link, but the link is broken. I get 404 Error: Page not found. Any Ideas???

2 hours ago, sir Camalot said:

When I click on the link, it takes me to the Verisurf tools page and I fill out the request so that you guys can email the link for the download. Nothing happens after that. I have tried this process a few times and I am still not able to download the tools. I saw the link for the [email protected] and tried to contact through that link, but the link is broken. I get 404 Error: Page not found. Any Ideas???

Hey Camalot, we've went ahead and resolved these issues, thank you for bringing it to our attention. Please try the form again.

1 hour ago, Columbo™ said:

Hi Ernie,

On the Verisurf site but do not see the 2021 install tab. All I see is 2017 thru 2020.

Is there a different page its on?

Hi Columbo, 

Once you've registered at the bottom of the page here: https://www.verisurf.com/verisurf-tools-for-mastercam/ we will email you links for each version of Tools available (2021 included)

Thanks,

• 1 month later...