Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

VERISURF TOOLS For MASTERCAM 2024

4 minutes ago, Verisurf - Ernie Husted said:

Did you try the new Moldplus install for 2021 Update 2?

I can help you fix the problem if your still having a problem.

Ernie

I didn't know there was an update 2 for moldplus, thanks Ernie. I will contact you if I still have trouble, it is very much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/16/2014 at 7:43 PM, Verisurf - Ernie Husted said:

eMastercam Community,

For the last 10 years we've hosted the Verisurf Free Tools for Mastercam on this forum and over this time you all have contributed to positive discussion, feedback and enhancements on our Free Verisurf Tools. We've released a new website, and along with that we also have made the decision to host our latest Tools on our new Tools page. We will continue to expand on Tools and monitor this forum closely for any suggestions you all may have and improve on existing features.

Verisurf_Free_Tools.jpg

Downloads for the free Verisurf tools are now on the Verisurf webpage.

Verisurf Tools for Mastercam

Thanks
Ernie

Good morning, when trying to install Verisurf tools I'm getting this message. please see attached

Thanks in advance

Capture1.PNG

49 minutes ago, Verisurf - Ernie Husted said:

That normally means Mastercam was started, running, a process is still running, Cancel, try Closing Mastercam, and make sure no processes are running, maybe log out and back in and reinstall.

Ernie   

do I select all these when installing??

Thanks in advance.

Capture2.PNG

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I just talked to Ernie and they had to do some updates to their process of sending out emails and getting information. He said please try it again and it should be working if not then let me know and I will pass it on to the group at Verisurf to see what is going on.

He said the 2024 tools are ready for anyone that want to test them. PM me and I will pass it on.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, I probably sound a little ignorant asking this: but what does the free Verisurf software do? I've skimmed through some of these 15 pages, but maybe I missed it. We used to own Moldplus which I saw mentioned in here but we never used it much because our cam guys didn't do much surface modeling, but our cam supervisor is retiring in a few months, so that could change. We are a pattern shop: everything is one-off. Most is 3-axis, but we do have 2, 5-axis machines.

1 hour ago, sharles said:

Ok, I probably sound a little ignorant asking this: but what does the free Verisurf software do? I've skimmed through some of these 15 pages, but maybe I missed it. We used to own Moldplus which I saw mentioned in here but we never used it much because our cam guys didn't do much surface modeling, but our cam supervisor is retiring in a few months, so that could change. We are a pattern shop: everything is one-off. Most is 3-axis, but we do have 2, 5-axis machines.

The Verisurf free tools are utilities and functions to help make your job easer.
These tools have been used by thousands for over a decade.
Some of these tools Mastercam has now added so they are not as useful. like save 3D PDF file.
I think Hole Axis or Auto Hole Axis is the most used. works with curves and surfaces.
There are a lot of other good and useful tools for CAD when needed.

Here is a couple of old videos created over 10 years ago.
Verisurf Tools
Verisurf Auto Hole Axis

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Verisurf - Ernie Husted said:

The Verisurf free tools are utilities and functions to help make your job easer.
These tools have been used by thousands for over a decade.
Some of these tools Mastercam has now added so they are not as useful. like save 3D PDF file.
I think Hole Axis or Auto Hole Axis is the most used. works with curves and surfaces.
There are a lot of other good and useful tools for CAD when needed.

Here is a couple of old videos created over 10 years ago.
Verisurf Tools
Verisurf Auto Hole Axis

Thanks, Ernie, and everyone at Verisurf! I've got it installed and there are a couple features I definitely will be using.

• 3 weeks later...