Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

VERISURF TOOLS For MASTERCAM 2024

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I installed VERISURF_X9_beta_6-1-15.exe but it asks for a registration number every time I open it.  Almost like it's the entire Verisurf package.  Is there a workaround for that?  I am just looking for the small free package of Verisurf tools for MasterCam X9 that was offered for previous versions of MasterCam.

I installed VERISURF_X9_beta_6-1-15.exe but it asks for a registration number every time I open it.  Almost like it's the entire Verisurf package.  Is there a workaround for that?  I am just looking for the small free package of Verisurf tools for MasterCam X9 that was offered for previous versions of MasterCam.

Same here... looks like a new install... resets my Mastercam settings too... not a huge deal, but is there a code I can use to activate?

...yeah... the more I look at it, I think I have the wrong download... it's the full version for inspection.

I'll wait until just the free tools are available for download.

Ernie,

I'm not sure what file will uninstall the full verisurf tools so I can install the current correct X9 version you just linked. Please direct me to the proper uninstall procedure? In previuos post for older versions I read in a post to look at

VSInstallLog.txt and deleted the files it created, Is this still the correct approach? It looks like a lot of files and locations to delete. I just want to make sure its correct before I start. 

I also saw it created this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Verisurf Uninstall\X9 but I could not locate the file used to uninstall the program.

Thank you in advance

Use the Windows Control Panel to Uninstall Programs

Ernie

Ernie,

Verisurf Tools does not show up in my Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features. I was guessing the file would called Verisurf tools, but I couldn't seem to find anything Verisurf in contents. So maybe I'm looking in the wrong directory for the wrong file? I attached a picture of my Uninstall or change program directory with all its contents, maybe you will see something I'm missing.

In this situation what would be the best approach to removing the application, so I can install the correct version?  

Sorry for the trouble, and thank you for your hard work.

post-20852-0-65675100-1433869237_thumb.png

• Like 5

Ernie,

I deleted the verisurf folder in the c hooks folder, then downloaded the correct Verisurf X8 tools 1-14-15. It would not allow me to install because I do not have X8 installed, I only have X9. Is there anothother file for X9?

Thanks for the help so far.

Check the first page of the OP

http://www.emastercam.com/board/topic/78167-verisurf-tools-for-x8-and-x9/#entry932261

• Guest changed the title to VERISURF TOOLS for 2019
  • Verisurf - Ernie Husted changed the title to VERISURF TOOLS For MASTERCAM 2024