Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

VERISURF TOOLS For MASTERCAM 2024

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, JB7280 said:

Sketchy move, but I've gotta credit his pure lack of shame.  HACK is right in his username!!

You never know, it may be the kids first day on a new job and he didn't know any better

That happened to me once.

First day on a new job, I hit ALT V and discovered I was running  V9 Educational License #12345  

I was out of there by first break and did not even go back for the 2 hours pay they owed me.

2 hours ago, gcode said:

You never know, it may be the kids first day on a new job and he didn't know any better

That happened to me once.

First day on a new job, I hit ALT V and discovered I was running  V9 Educational License #12345  

I was out of there by first break and did not even go back for the 2 hours pay they owed me.

😕I had a similar experience a long time ago... Did you report them in the end? 

3 minutes ago, gcode said:

I did, but my dealer was already aware of their crimes and was negotiating a settlement

I want to start my own business and I know it won't be profitable it to buy MCX for my personal right away, but there are affordable softwares like fusion 360 that can get the job done and have decent API's (even though they don't have dynamic xform tool 😢 ) .There's no excuse to be a crook. Seems like these companies are just greedy, bet weren't paying for their Microsoft office either!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ernie,

I downloaded the 2020 version two days ago on 3/21/2020. I am having trouble with WCS XYA-ABC when using selection "Relative to:" as WORK_WCS_TOP (See picture #1 below). What happens is the Home Position is OK, but it uses the System Natural Coordinates (see picture #2 below). 

I want to keep the HOME position, but Rotate 180 degrees about X axis.

I could do this in 2019 with no problems. How does it work in 2020?

Don Dawson

Corona, CA

PS...I am able to do this within MasterCam by Right clicking on a Duplicated Coordinate System, then Rotating incrementally.

It makes Vericut  WCS XYZ-ABC useless.

Picture-1.png

Picture-2.png