Verisurf - Ernie Husted

VERISURF TOOLS For MASTERCAM

thank you very much as always for this great add on

I remember that there was a file that explained all the tools and how to use them

Does this still exist for the X8 tools??

thanks

George

Many thanks Ernie for the the great tools.

You mentioned in your post that you fixed WCS tools, so I went to check it out.  Nothing shows up under WCS tools.. I downloaded yesterday.

Mike

Also check out the new "Fit Curve from Chain" tool. you can now do variable offset of a spline, I needed that for a 5-axis toolpath, it does surface vector start & end offset and side offset. works best with a surface, Solid face projection may still need some work.

Ernie

Somehow I got my MBD box part way out of screen working area and can't figure out how to move now. See the attached pic. Anyone have any ides on how to move this? Thanks

post-457-0-96384400-1412940910_thumb.png

Does it allow you to left click and drag it across the graphics background?

Then you could use the direction arrows to dock it.

Somehow I got my MBD box part way out of screen working area and can't figure out how to move now. See the attached pic. Anyone have any ides on how to move this? Thanks

Press Alt+Shift+Space (or just Alt+Space), then the letter m, then use your arrow keys.

Left or right clicking in the box has no effect. Tried the Alt+Shift+Space (or just Alt+Space), then the letter m, then use your arrow keys, could not get this to work as well.

If you open the Verisurf preferences in the drop down then go to the general tab

At the bottom of the page you could try toggling the operation manager tabs off then back on

There is also a restore button in the lower left

Worst case you may need to uninstall Verisurf then reinstall

Tried everyone's suggestions, even uninstalled an reinstalled, still no luck.

Left or right clicking in the box has no effect. Tried the Alt+Shift+Space (or just Alt+Space), then the letter m, then use your arrow keys, could not get this to work as well.

Did you have the window open at the time? Alt+Space activates the system options of the current active window, m selects the move option, and the arrows allow you to move the dialog box. Try this with the levels manager or the view manager open and see how it works.

Already tried docking the other two, same result. Ernie, I didn't see anything in the Mcam config that looks like it pertains to this.

• Like 2

That works if you can access the top of the window. This area is not accessible in this case.

• Like 1

In the registry there is value for the window placement under Verisurf Preferences. Could this be modified to move the window? See the attached pic.

post-457-0-26812300-1412959515_thumb.png