Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Nvidia updated drivers

JSwistak

Our IT company just updated the drivers for my NVIDIA Quadro and now whenever I need to do any chaining,

everything goes to one screen on my dual screen display. Has anyone experienced this- and had to fix it? It sure is annoying.

Thanks,

JSwistak

Westfield MA

I don't know if this would help but if I was having the problem your having I would try it.

Go to the Windows start button.

All programs,

Mastercam X7 folder,

Utilities folder,

Advanced configuration app,

on the menu on the side that called Mastercam properties, click the reset tab reset the dialog position using the dropdown menu.

If that doesn't work someone this forum will have an answer for you.

HTH

• 4 weeks later...

I was able to stop the windows from jumping to the single monitor by using the NVidia NView Desktop Manager- under Profile Manager- by setting the current

profile to 'cad'. The other choices were 'advanced' 'dcc' 'default' and 'finance'. The window for the Op Manager was sometimes transparent but there is a

toggle for that too in the NView Desktop Manager. You can specify certain applications in there too just like in the NVidia Control Panel. There are

settings in the NVidia Control panel that help Mastercam and verify work much better. Those settings are in another post online here. Thanks to gcode and

GregJ for responding to my question.