Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

x8 roll out event in so cal ?

brandon b

Hey Guys,

CCCS Rollouts this year will be at three separate locations. We will be sending out registration info very soon. I can tell you that they will be held on October 7,8,9th. One of them will be at a hotel in Newbury Park, not sure the name. However this year instead of Pomona,we will be at the Chino Airport, that should be cool. Again we will be at the Cypress Sanvik facility. I'm not positive if it will be in that order, so keep an eye out for our invitation's coming soon. Peace guys! see you at our Rollout!

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

CCCS Rollouts this year will be at three separate locations. We will be sending out registration info very soon. I can tell you that they will be held on October 7,8,9th. One of them will be at a hotel in Newbury Park, not sure the name. However this year instead of Pomona,we will be at the Chino Airport, that should be cool. Again we will be at the Cypress Sanvik facility. I'm not positive if it will be in that order, so keep an eye out for our invitation's coming soon. Peace guys! see you at our Rollout!

Thanks for the update Rob.    I had a blast last year at sandvic, but Chino airport does sound cool.

The Mastercam X8 Tour being hosted by CAD/CAM Consulting Services is hitting the road! 

Join us at the Mastercam X8 Rollout Event closest to you and be the first to see what the new features in Mastercam X8 can do for you and your projects.

Register today for your local Mastercam X8 Rollout event! Click Here to Learn about the Events and Register

During this informative sessions featuring the latest version of Mastercam: Mastercam X8! This seminar will show you the latest enhancement of Mastercam.  Learn about what new features are available and how the latest enhancements can help you improve your day-to-day Mastercam use.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Palm Garden Hotel Newbury Park           

495 Ventu Park Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA

Register Now!

Wednesday October 8, 2014

Planes of Fame Museum- Chino Airport

7000 Merrill Ave #17, Chino, CA

Register Now!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sandvik Coromant

6400 Gateway Drive, Cypress, CA

Register Now!

Contact your CAD/CAM Consulting Services Representative for additional information:

714-333-9020

[email protected]

http://www.cad-cam.com