Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

x8 roll out event in so cal ?

brandon b

there is one @ Windsor locks on the 16th, you made that trip a few times or Portsmouth,NH on the 28th

Maybe I'll try to get to the one in Portsmouth....if Neil can get me in again

The rollout in Chino was great.

Iscar was there giving out  free dynamic milling kits, an endmill, a block of 304 SS and a flash drive

with a Mastercam dynamic tool path.

Sandvik, Spaceclaim and Verisurf were also there.

On Strike was the only eMC'er I saw,, but he left early and I barely got to say Hi.

I spent some time talking to Aaron and he came back to the shop to see all my cool toys.

The Planes of Fame Air Museum was great. A lot of the planes are still in flying condition.

You've seen many of the actual air craft flying in various movies... and they've got a bunch of cool planes

in the boneyard too.

Its well worth a drive to Chino to check it out..  though you'll want to do it in cool weather or early in the morning,

The main hanger is air conditioned, but the out lying hangers are not.

The display that got my attention B24/B26 gun turret..

You would have to be 5 foot tall with 6" balls to get in that thing.

They also have a belly gun turret, but it was attached to a B17 so it was hard to check out

CAD/CAM Consulting Services would like to thank everyone for joining us at our Mastercam X8 Rollouts.  We are excited to bring more events in the near future to your local areas with topics that are relevant to you.  

Don't forget to #BeDynamic!!  Like our Facebook page and post pictures or videos of your own parts cut using Dynamic Toolpaths or with the #BeDynamic Toolkits provided at our events.  During the month of October, 12 customers will be selected at random to receive a 3 month subscription to Mastercam University... check it out here: www.mastercamu.com

If you are interested in a #BeDynamic Toolkit, please send an email to [email protected] or call CCCS at (714) 333-9020 ext. 212. 

Victoria Barile

Operations and Business Development
CAD/CAM Consulting Services
www.cad-cam.com

[email protected]