Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

TITLE BAR ?

FTI2007

My pc shows the  location and name of the part I am working on top of the screen in the header bar (if that  is what it is called)

My coworkers pc does not show the file name/location. It only shows mastercam x8.  How do I get it to display the name and location like mine? 

Thanks

I think the one I liked was applook 7. 

but I had to stop using it because it did not show the file path in the title bar. (header bar... whatever)

Have him try going back to the default applook (or whichever one you are using) and let us know if the problem persists....

JP I altered it to "7" and saved it in my Cimco editor but did not get the same effect as your link. any thing else I should have done? Thanks Dave

Did you shut down first? Then restart?

And if you read the entire thing it does state it's an "undocumented" feature use at one's own risk  :)

JP I altered it to "7" and saved it in my Cimco editor but did not get the same effect as your link. any thing else I should have done? Thanks Dave

Hey Dave, 

There are also other ".workspace" files under the config folder.  I had to change the setting under lathe.workspace on one of our computers this morning to get it to work.  I figured this was because our 2 mill seats were in use at the time so

mastercam opened up under a lathe seat. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Did you shut down first? Then restart?

And if you read the entire thing it does state it's an "undocumented" feature use at one's own risk   :)

I think it was actually stated alter at your own peril :D Implying a bit more caution than just risk. :D:p