Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Lost in space 4th axis sub or ???

mike561h

New job maybe my 10th in 3 years.... last place  money problems. so much for making molds for offroad amd racing cars..... oh well 62 cant come fast enough. 4 more years..

anyway got thrown into the fire again,  Guy left this place  in shambles, no backup guy mimimal setup...etc,,,, :turned:

i will send any one the file. not to bad just rusty on 4th axis rotary with tabs on a diameter and slots. 6061 .625 dia.

all ths lathe features are done.. 

thanks

contractor for life :harhar:

QM-341-X.MCX-7

Mike, rusty? You are pretty much asking someone to program it for you. We would be glad to help you program the part. Shoot me an email and we will be glad to shoot you a quote to program that part for you.

Curve 5 axis or Rotary are your only options here. Do a better job of putting some sweat equity into the file and I will be glad to help you, but sorry those 2 toolpaths are not what I consider rusty.

thanks for the info i did alot myself by just trying over and over.... i have been on here for years... and have did mucho parts and helped mucho ... its getting familiar with those advanced tool paths... i dont want someone to program the part.. i am close....if this was easy a kid would do it..

.I completed this part with rotary surfacing  yesterday i have used many times. you got the wrong impression  for sure....

i also  got the part done  taking tips from sllym.....on 5axis curve ..... its about knowledge and input not about what YOU think....