Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

opinions on Yama seiki vertical

brandon b

Our company just ordered a Yama seiki bm-1020.. what are your thoughts on this machine?

I'm excited for this,finally a mill that is not fadal! As this machine will be for our hard metal parts( ti 6-4. Inco. Stainless )

Think he got the gear driven 50 taper.

I only know the fadals system, how is transitioning to fanuc?

I have a Awea Bm1600 Cat 50 6000 RPM machine, the machine is 6 + years old and running strong.

No real issues with the machine very happy with it, I also have the sp2016 bridge machine also built by awea good machine too.

the only real thing I don't like about it is when you use coolant through spindle it does not have a coolant draw back system to avoid soaked

spindle.

if you have any other question pm me.