Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Workspace Organization Supplies

Looking to do something to organize the cabinets at the shop. I have 15 workbenches with 10 drawers each. Looking for something like picture below. Or better ideas if you have them. The best pricing I can find on foam comes in at about $20 drawer when you break the cost down. I was looking at doing about 6 drawers per cabinet this way with some dividers in the others. Tell me how you guys have succeeded in doing it right with our breaking the bank. 

drawer foam

A place for everything and everything in its place! I love 5s, it allows my OCD to rage and no one says a word about me having to 0 and lock my mics or very tool facing the proper direction.

Are you on the Haas F1 team and your just now 5s'ing?

I particularly like foam cut outs. It's easier and cheaper when you have to change things in the future.

Just one thing for me... don't put hammers, calipers and mics in the same droor. Please.

We are basically a startup from the point of view that a lot of things in the machine shop are a blank slate, especially as far as where we put it and how we store it.I have the foam on the way and we will be getting all this in place while still producing the parts needed. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...