Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X9 Create Curve Slice

Is anyone else having an issue with this function?

In X8 I could activate, hot the plane selection button, set a depth, select the solid, accept and apply and get a slice at the desired depth.....it keeps going to bottom of the part. I never had this issue in X8

This is on a created WCS

Yer video is showin' bug races,...

I was able to get the Z depth set in the plane selection utility and it created the slice plane, however when I tried right clicking in the calc field to select a Z coordinate it ignored the selection and reverted back to what had been typed in.

• 6 months later...

I always right clicked in the box, selected Z coordinate of a point, selected my point, and that would work.  Now it will add the value to the box but not move the plane.  I reported this a few weeks ago in the other forum.  They are aware of it.

I have been having the same confused look on my face when I attempt to create slices in X9 as well...

X8 worked good but X9 is different..