Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Member to Member

Scott Bond

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as far as Jaws goes who would have acutally had to been in a shop to even understand the chips. I use to go through boot about every 2 months when I was doing alot of stainless and 4150 HT shafts. We are on our 4 vacuum in about 6 years as well as big wore spots in the carpet. MY old yard I made a pile in one of the flower beds for the chips I use to dig out of my shoes and boot. Since all we do here is alot of plastics and Aluminum not much of a problem anymore. But when I use to do the G-10 and come home covered from head to toe in that now that was fun. Nice to always feel like you are sleeping on a bed of nails.

C r a z y M i l l m a n

I read what Scott posted origally and so I will reply to now a nothing topic.

My poor boy(Kolton) 2.8 years old got his first stitches right in the middle of his head. Last Sunday I was working so the family went to see the inlaws, and i get a phone call 'Kolton is ok we called 911' that was the first word that i heard when I answered. He tripped on his shoe and fell in to the corner of the wall. my wife said that you could see his skull. the gash is about 1 inch long from between his eyebrows up to his hair line.

I knew that he would get stitches threw out his life but i thought it would be from something like motorcycles, bikes, skateboards...

If I remember correct that is sort of kind of something like what Scott was asking in around about way sort of.

Nice thread Scott

Jody

Good Morning all

I felt like such a DumBas$ yesterday,

Thanks for all your reply's, and support.

I asked my wife about the chips , she said about 15 years ago before cnc's in cabinetes with doors, the chips were everywhere, in the house, and Cars. We are also on washer #3 , but I don't think it's from the chips because were also on Fridge #3.

So any body out there that hasn't posted in the Mastercam forum yet?

This is a safe thread to post in.

Scott teh, I just want to encourage our members to post.

jagourley- oh Bummer- Thanks for your story

[ 11-14-2003, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]

Here is something I thought might be interesting?

Supposedly it is true (I found it on the internet biggrin.gif hehe)

February 17th, 1930, was the first flight by a cow in an airplane. The milk that was produced by the cow during the flight was put into containers and parachuted over the city of St. Louis.