Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Active Reports / Tool List help

Eric Allen

Are there any active reports experts out there? I'm looking to pay someone to make Mastercam X9 spit out the attached excel file. We currently use X+ tool list and then paste that into a template. The problem is that there is no X+ for X9 yet and more importantly, we are at the mercy of a 3rd party vendor. We would like to invest in a Mastercam solution.

The attached file has the fields filled in that I need. The "cam cycle time" is a function of the other cycle times and wouldn't be an output. The empty fields will be inputted manually in Excel. The results need to be like X+ and show the tool list for the selected operations.

I'm not sure I'm aloud to post jobs so if that is the case then I would simply ask for a suggestion on a vendor to help me with this.

Thank you.

MILL TOOL LIST.zip

Are there any active reports experts out there? I'm looking to pay someone to make Mastercam X9 spit out the attached excel file. We currently use X+ tool list and then paste that into a template. The problem is that there is no X+ for X9 yet and more importantly, we are at the mercy of a 3rd party vendor. We would like to invest in a Mastercam solution.

The attached file has the fields filled in that I need. The "cam cycle time" is a function of the other cycle times and wouldn't be an output. The empty fields will be inputted manually in Excel. The results need to be like X+ and show the tool list for the selected operations.

I'm not sure I'm aloud to post jobs so if that is the case then I would simply ask for a suggestion on a vendor to help me with this.

Thank you.

It doesn't work with Excel from what I understand. Mick from CNC Software is the best person to contact. They are having the reseller conference this week so he will be hard to get a hold of, but he will be your best bet to give you the best answer.

We can tailor something for you from our group, but it will be expensive to have our code guy sit down and figure all of that out.

Sorry I cannot give you better news.

It doesn't work with Excel from what I understand. Mick from CNC Software is the best person to contact. They are having the reseller conference this week so he will be hard to get a hold of, but he will be your best bet to give you the best answer.

We can tailor something for you from out group, but it will be expensive to have our code guy sit down and figure all of that out.

Sorry I cannot give you better news.

I'll send you an email