Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Machining Cloud App

G Zero

It´s just awesome. We use WinTool and VERICUT export (Novo).

This is the future of tooling selection. I don´t think Sandvik will join them since they own TDM Systems and they no longer share their catalogs with competitor systems. They dumped WinTool support 5 years ago or so. I think the same policy will be applied to MachiningCloud.

Luckly Sandvik is years ahead of their competitors in terms of digital manufacturing since their catalogue is almost entirely available in 3D now... They realized the importance to customers years ago...

But IMHO is a mistake from Sandvik to choose to be out of something like MachiningCloud. You know... from time to time some tools are created and become game changers... This is how I see machining cloud...

• Like 1

It´s just awesome. We use WinTool and VERICUT export (Novo).

This is the future of tooling selection. I don´t think Sandvik will join them since they own TDM Systems and they no longer share their catalogs with competitor systems. They dumped WinTool support 5 years ago or so. I think the same policy will be applied to MachiningCloud.

Luckly Sandvik is years ahead of their competitors in terms of digital manufacturing since their catalogue is almost entirely available in 3D now... They realized the importance to customers years ago...

But IMHO is a mistake from Sandvik to choose to be out of something like MachiningCloud. You know... from time to time some tools are created and become game changers... This is how I see machining cloud...

I've been using Sandvik Coromants Adveon coupled with TopSolid. It works well, but the big drawback is that Adveon currently only supports Milling tools :( So, for Mill-Turns, it isn't that usable at the moment. I've been told turning tool support isn't going to be there until sometime next year :(