Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Dirty operations using holder on file open in MCX9

jerod951

Has anyone had an issue with operation's using holder opening up dirty. Whenever I import operations from one file to another then try to open up that file again all operations that are using holders are dirty and need to be regenerated.  If I create new holders and I don't import anything everything is fine, but as soon as I import even a single operation using a holder then all operations using holder's open up dirty. I have tried re-selecting holders and also using a different holder library and nothing seems to work. So now I am having to leave files up on my computer until jobs are done. For now I will not be importing anything but that will cause a lot more work in the long run.    

Unfortunately I cannot share any of my file information due to copyright infringements so I cannot sent a zip2go to mastercam or anyone else. If I get some more time I will try to create a dummy file that I can share.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.