Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X9 verify crawling

Michael Sullivan

Howdy y'all, it's been a while... :)

So I just got a new rig that is pretty well spec'd compared to what I was using. It meets the recommended Mastercam specs .

X8 verify seems to run pretty well but X9 verify is REALLY sluggish. If I open the task manager, my CPU is pegged at 100% while the "enhancing model" status bar struggles to keep up.

I'm using solids, STL stock and WCS. (In case it matters)

Anyone else seeing this?

You can always turn of the "enhance model" feature if it is bogging down your computer. I like having it on but it does take awhile on larger files to sharpen up the model. Instead you could just use accurate zoom like X8

Awesome. That would be perfect. Where can I turn it off? I looked around and can't seem to find a disable button.

You can always turn of the "enhance model" feature if it is bogging down your computer.  I like having it on but it does take awhile on larger files to sharpen up the model.  Instead you could just use accurate zoom like X8

Here you go.

#confused, no wonder people can't find things when the 'enhanced model' facility is switched on and off by 'Adaptive Quality'!???

I suppose it's kind of obvious really eh? :ninja:

Andy.

• Like 1