Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Active Reports Capture

MIKE_B

Ron

I have been trying to modify the template.  I have been doing pretty good on getting  the "General Information" and "Tool" stuff  the way I like.  I don't know a lot about how it works but have been trying to teach myself.  My goal is to have 1 full size capture per page. I can get somewhat there but fist capture may be towards bottom of the first page and the next capture towards the top of the next page etc.

Make it a .zip file and you can upload it.

Navigate to the SST folder and look for the Setup Sheet (Capture) this is what output the screen capture uses to output the picture. If you open up any of the Basic Setup sheets you can follow the rabbit train at the bottom and see what does this process. Once you break down the reports to their basic structures you can modify them to your liking.

You will notice the size is really controlled on the last page of the active reports. Once you make the adjustment for the size then the main Setup sheet you are using make sure supporting sections are aligned to the new size. Once you bring the main Setup sheet and the capture together then you will have full screen size images. Default size is 6.375, 3.938 in and you can test the new size by using the preview from the File drop down.

HTH