Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Toolbars Missing

SpecialtyTool

Do you have what looks like a crapton of chevrons going across the screen?

If you open the "customize" utility from the 'settings" drop down, you may be able to get it to reset by selecting that function in the upper right of the customize menu.

Do you have what looks like a crapton of chevrons going across the screen?

If you open the "customize" utility from the 'settings" drop down, you may be able to get it to reset by selecting that function in the upper right of the customize menu.

I've been all through the customize window from the settings drop down. I don't see any default toolbars to choose from and it won't let me create any.

No. I'm sorry. I should have mentioned I'm using X6

If you're running McamX6 there's no such file as workspace. Your mtb file got jacked.

Here is my mtb file, there has been a bit of customization but if you replace the mastercam.mtb file in your "mymcamx6" config folder with this one you should get yer icons back.

mastercam.zip

If you're running McamX6 there's no such file as workspace. Your mtb file got jacked.

Here is my mtb file, there has been a bit of customization but if you replace the mastercam.mtb file in your "mymcamx6" config folder with this one you should get yer icons back.

That didn't seem to work. I restarted my computer but there's still no toolbars to be found.

Select "Load toolbar state."

It won't actually let me click on it. All of the others shown are valid options, but not that one.

Do you still have your McamX6 install files?

You may need to do a complete uninstall, clean out the Windows folders and clean out the registry keys.

Then reinstall the software as a clean install.

I would only save your custom machine / control defs, posts and tool libraries, do not use your current config files.

Any reason why you haven't installed the latest version of the software?